Free USA shipping on orders of $75 or more

Give Thanks

Alanna Moses

Posted on October 23 2018

Good morning everyone.  Alanna here and I've got a great fall themed card to share with you today featuring another alcohol inked background along with lots of great goodies from LDRS Creative

For my card today, I used the following products from LDRS Creative:

Blooming Bugs Stamp and Die combo, Scalloped Rectangle Die Set, Happy Fall Sentiments and Iced Tea Hybrid Ink

To get started on my card, I started by creating my alcohol inked background using some fall colors of alcohol inks.

I then die cut my panel using the Scalloped Rectangle Die set. For today's project, I am just using the inner portion. I love the dotted detail that the die provides on the inside portion.

 I then got to work by die cutting several of the frame portions using the same Scalloped Rectangle Die collection. I glued all of these together to add some depth and dimension to my frame.

And here's a fun look at the whole Blooming Bugs stamp set. You can see the couple of images I used on my card today. I stamped them onto kraft card stock using the Iced Tea Hybrid Ink pad from LDRS Creative.

Let me tell you that if you haven't yet given the hybrid ink pads a try from LDRS Creative, now is a great time to do so as there are a couple sets of mini ink pads. These inks are phenomenal and give great coverage. Click here and here for these mini ink pad sets.

Don't you just love how the coordinating dies cuts out that flower so detailed and even cuts in between one of the sections? I just love when dies do this as I think it gives a much more polished look to the stamped and die cut image.

I stamped my sentiment from the Happy Fall Sentiments set onto an oval die that was cut from the same Scalloped Rectangle die collection that I used earlier.

It's now time to assemble my card. I started by adhering my stacked up dimensional frame to the card. I then adhered the alcohol inked portion and since I cut it from the same die, it fits nicely inside.

I adhered the stem first to the card using some liquid adhesive. I then added a bit of foam tape to the flower image on the bottom and liquid adhesive on the top so that it had some dimension.

All there was left to do was to adhere my sentiment. I added some liquid glue to the left side and some foam tape to the right side so that everything was at the same level.

And here's a final look at my completed card once again. 

 

More Posts

0 comments

Leave a comment

All blog comments are checked prior to publishing

Be the first to know about sales and exclusive offers!

We promise to only send you fun things:

Search our store