Tutorial with foil and dies
Posted on July 16 2016
I will share some steps with you here as well, ready? Grab a pen!
1. Choose your favorite LDRS Creative die
2. Emboss some card stock with clear, fine embossing powder. A large enough area to cut with your die choice
3. Heat up your powder on the stock and cut your die out
4. Cut a square of foil large enough to cover the embossed and heat dried die cut and place the die cut down (embossed side up), place the shiny side foil up on top of the die and place them inside parchment or printer paper with a fold so that the paper creates a creased folder.
5. Heat up your lamination machine and place the scored edge of parchment/computer paper through!
That's all there is to it! When you've run it through, the heat and pressure melt the embossing powder again and it adheres to the foil! Peel your die cut away from the foil and it's done! You've gotta try it! It's a stunning technique!
For more info or pics, visit my blog! Till Next Time