Dad Is THE Best!-Masculine Card
Posted on June 06 2022
- Hexagon A2 Coverplate
- Geometric Toner Topper
- Sophie Alpha Uppercase Dies
- Sentiment Stack 2
- Happy Me Happy You Sentiment Stack
- Raven Hybrid Ink
- Dark Wash Jeans Hybrid Ink
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb
- Die-cutting Machine
- Liquid Adhesive
- Cut, score, and fold an A2 top-folding card base.
- Using the Hexagon coverplate cut three frames from white card stock. you will also cut a smaller hexagon with the stand-alone center die.
- Glue the frames together with liquid glue.
- Pre-heat your laminator.
- Select one of the toner toppers.
- Add Decofoil to top of toner topper.
- Place into a parchment folder and run through a pre-heated laminator.
- Remove the foil. (TIP-don’t throw the foil away. Add it to a blank toner topper for an additional panel.)
- Cut the foiled panel to 4.25” x 5.5”.
- Ink blend panel. I used Dark Wash Jeans.
- Adhere the frame to the ink-blended panel with liquid glue.
- Die-cut the word DAD 4 times from white card stock.
- Adhere letters together with liquid glue.
- I colored my letters with a coordinating alcohol marker. You can also use the same ink you used for blending the foil panel.
- Stamp your sentiments and use the coordinating die to cut them out.
- Align your letters onto a single hexagon. and adhere with liquid glue.
- Add the sentiment strip to the center of the A.
- Glue this to the center of the frame.
- Attach the entire panel to the card base with liquid glue.
- Add a few gems and you are done.
Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure you check out the amazing products in the LDRS Creative shop! Have a fabulous Father’s Day!