Tutorial: Foiling with New Toner Topper Packs
Posted on March 01 2022
Sam here with you today showing you how to quickly and easily pull together some shiny cards.
Do you have a laminator? Do you want to try a quick and easy way to get into foiling? Well you can with these new Toner Topper Paper Packs. The Toner Topper Paper Packs are now available in the LDRS shop, in addition to all the new fun playful stamps and dies with the February release.
- Besides a laminator all you need to add is toner reactive foil to these Toner Topper Paper Packs. The options available for reactive foil colours are endless including rainbow and sparkly. I choose a variety of different colours of toner reactive foil from my stash. Cut the foil to approximately the same size as the 6x6 toner paper with a slight overhang.
- Lay the toner topper pattern facing up and lay the pretty side of the foil facing up ontop of the toner sheet. (Basically both toner and foil, pretty sides face up towards you)
- Take this foil sandwich and run it through a preheated laminator in between a piece of folded parchment paper or laminator carrier.
- Once you’ve run it through the laminator you can peel back the film to reveal the gorgeous foiled toner sheet.
- BONUS: Run the left over piece of foil film on the Solid Toner Sheets following same above instructions to get a reverse foiled image on black.