All personal information collected by Little Darlings Rubber Stamps will be kept private and never shared or sold to any third party. Information will be used to process and fill orders, contact customers, process payments, and ship products. Email information will be used to notify customers of new releases, events, sales, product information, etc. Emails will only be sent to those customers wishing to receive this type of information.
Use of Site:
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice.
LittleDarlingsRubberStamps.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at its discretion, including, without limitation, if LittleDarlingsRubberStamps.com believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of LittleDarlingsRubberStamps.com.
RETAIL: Products are shipped via USPS. All products are shipped "FOB shipping point" or "FOB origin". This means that the customer/buyer is responsible for shipping fees and takes responsibility for the product once it leaves our premises. Additionally, customer is responsible for all import fees. We will always try to process and ship orders within 3-4 business days of order placement. However, shipping may be delayed during trade show times. Shipping delays will always be noted on our home page.
WHOLESALE: All products are shipped "FOB shipping point" or "FOB origin". This means that the customer/buyer is responsible for shipping fees and takes responsibility for the product once it leaves our premises.
While we strive to ensure that all goods reach you in perfect condition, there are unfortunately times when this does not happen. If you should receive damaged goods from us you may contact us within 5 days of receiving your order to arrange a replacement or full refund. Simply email us with your contact information and we will contact you to discuss arrangements for return of the damaged goods and issuing a replacement or refund to you.
LDRS Creative – Angel Policy
Little Darlings Rubber Stamps, LLC (LDRS Creative) is an Angel Company. Our Angel Policy applies to all product lines that are manufactured by LDRS. Our products are meant for personal, non-commercial use as all of our designs and images are copyrighted. However, we appreciate that our customers enjoy making their hand-crafted creations and that they may wish to sell them at local craft shows, fundraisers, bazaars, and similar small venues.
All LDRS products are copyrighted and are protected under United States of America and international copyright law. This Angel Policy (Policy) grants limited permission (a license) to purchasers (You) of LDRS products made under license by LDRS to create hand-made artwork for sale on the following terms and conditions of this Policy:
1. Each project should be crafted by the individual and, if an LDRS rubber stamp is used, the project must be hand stamped and either fully hand colored or hand painted.
2. Any artwork created using LDRS products must not infringe third-party copyrighted material. The artist must accept full responsibility for his or her artwork.
3. Electronic, mechanical, freehand, or graphic reproduction (such as scanning or photocopying) is strictly prohibited.
4. You indemnify, and must keep indemnified, LDRS from and against any and all loss or damage of any kind (including liability to a third party) suffered or incurred by LDRS arising from, or in connection with, your use of the LDRS products.
5. You may not use the LDRS products or any hand-made stamped work, for the purpose of creating logos and company trademarks.
6. LDRS may amend its policies governing the use of its copyrighted designs and images, including the Angel Policy, at any time. Amendments to such policies are effective upon publication unless otherwise noted and will be posted on the LDRS website. We reserve the right to deny or terminate permission to use LDRS products with respect to any particular person.