Add a Little Shine to Your Cards
Posted on August 04 2022
- Dahlia Layered Dies
- Essential Birthday Sentiments
- A2 Diagonal Stitched Layered Card Toppers
- Geometric Toner Toppers
- Offset Slimline Stackable Dies
- Toner Sheets
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb
- Grape Ape Hybrid Ink
- Die-Cutting Machine
- Paper Trimmer
- Craft Glue
- DecoArt Foil Sheets Lilac
- DecoArt Foil Sheets Spring Green
- Cut and score a top-folding A2 card base.
- Using your laminator, cover a piece of the Geometric Toner Topper card stock with your choice of DecoArt Foil. I used Lilac. Make sure your heat your laminator up for at least 20 minutes. Put the toner topper and foil into a parchment sleeve and run through your laminator.
- Using the solid Toner Sheets cover with some solid DecoArt foil scraps in Lilac and Spring Green and run through your laminator. Die-cut a few of the Dahlia Layers and a few of the leaves.
- With solid, coordinating colored card stock, cut more Dahlia layers and leaves.
- Layer the Dahlia pieces and leaves and glue them together.
- Place a piece of solid white card stock on top of the foiled background and die-cut with the A2 Diagonal Stitched Layers Card Toppers.
- Adhere the white piece to the foiled background.
- I used the Offset Slimline Stackables to create a strip to cover up where the two background pieces meet.
- Using my Misti stamping platform, I stamped the sentiment from the Essential Birthday Sentiments. I covered it with clear embossing powder and heat embossed.
- The leaves and bud were adhered directly to the background. The flower was adhered with foam tape.
- The entire panel was attached to the base with double-sided tape.
- I added a few pearls in the center of the geometric designs.
This layered flower is beautiful, and I know you will love it as much as I do. I hope you enjoy this card. Please stop over to the LDRS Creative shop to see all of the new products from the Summer Release 2022. As always, thank you for stopping by. Peek at all the inspiration in the Daily Inspiration. There is so much goodness from the design team. Have a fabulous day and keep on crafting!