Gone To Maui-Exclusive Kit
Posted on May 05 2022
- Gone To Maui Kit
- Raven Hybrid Ink
- AlloyHybrid Ink
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
- Circle die
- Masking paper
- Die-cutting machine
- Alcohol markers
- Liquid glue
- Foam tape
- Cut, score and fold an A2 landscape card base. This measures 4.25” x 5.5”
- Cut the main panel at 3.75” x 5”.
- Cut a black panel 1/8” larger on both sides.
- Die-cut a circle from a piece of masking paper. Remove the circle and place the mask over your white card panel.
- Select the colors you want to ink blend your sun.
- Remove the masking paper and add the circle mask on top of the sun. Also ad a mask to about an inch at the bottom of the panel.
- Using the the tropical leaf stamp and a pale ink, randomly stamp the leaves as a background.
- Stamp, and die-cut your images.
- Use your choice of medium to color. I used alcohol markers.
- With a stamp platform, line up your sentiment. Stamp with Raven Hybrid Ink. I also used clear embossing powder and embossed the sentiment. Arrange your elements on the main panel. I glued the tiki torch directly to the panel. The tiki statues and lizard were popped up with foam tape.
- Glue the white panel on top of the black .
- This was then adhered with foam tape to the main panel
I had so much fun creating this card and coloring these images. Please make sure you stop by the store to pre-order your kit and to see all the additional items included in it. These kits are such a great value.
As always, thank you for stopping by I appreciate it. We cant wait to see your creations. Check out more ideas for this kit on the LDRS Creative Daily Inspiration. Pre-order your kit HERE. Thanks so much