Posted on July 06 2022
Good morning, Kathy here! I am so excited to be up on the LDRS Creative Daily Inspiration page today. Today's card features a number of products from the new Summer 2022 Collection. The new release is loaded with fun stamps and dies I am SURE you will have fun creating with. So let's make a card!
- Cut, score, and fold a top-folding A2 card base from a heavy card stock (110lb)
- Cut your main card panel to 3.75" x 5"
- Cut another panel 1/8" wider and longer to use as a border.
- Stamp your sentiment on the main panel. I used Raven Hybrid Ink and clear embossing powder. This will allow me to stamp and ink blend over the sentiment.
- Stamp, color, and die-cut your favorite critters. I wanted them to sit on the sentiment so that's why I chose these two cuties.
- On the main card panel, use the Natural Granite Stamp to stamp a background. I selected a color that matched an element from the colored critters. I then used the same color of ink and ink blended from the bottom to the top using less pressure as I moved up.
- Again, with the same orange ink, I stamped the border from the Big Word THINKING Stamp Set. I stamped it above and below my sentiment to create a focal point.
- For the border panel, I used the same orange ink again. I swiped it along each edge.
- Adhere the main panel to the border panel.
- For dimension, I added foam to the back of the main panel and adhered it to the card base.
- I added foam tape to the critters and adhered them to the front of the card.
These products are SO much fun to work with. Stop by the LDRS Creative Shop and check out the new Summer Collection 2022. It is packed full of fabulous stamps and dies that can be used for so many occasions. Have a fabulous day and keep on crafting!