Welcome Little One-Baby Card
Posted on September 06 2022
Good morning! It's Kathy with some Daily Inspiration using the beautiful new products from LDRS Creative. Today I am using the new Baby Dino stamps and dies to make a baby card. I always think of onesies, rattles, bibs, and bottles when I go to make a baby card. Today I thought I would get more use out of this beautiful set, and it turned out adorable! Please let me know what you think in the comments below! So, let's make a card!
- Baby Dino Stamps
- Baby Dino Dies
- A2 Diagonal Stitched Layered Frames
- Mini Foliage Dies
- Natural Granite background stamp
- Special Occasions Sentiment Stamps
- Grape Ape Hybrid Ink
- One Fine Day Enamel Dots
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Card Stock
- Die-cutting Machine
- Paper Trimmer
- Alcohol Markers
- White Gel Pen
- Cut, score, and fold a top folding A2 card base from white card stock.
- Stamp, die-cut, and color your baby dino. I used alcohol markers.
- Die-cut two of the smaller A2 Die-Cut Layered Frames.
- Using the Slimline Stack-ables cut one of the frames about 2" up from the bottom. I used the Stack-able backwards for a fresh look.
- Using a stamping platform and the Welcome Little One sentiment, stamp the sentiment in Grape Ape Hybrid Ink.
- Cut several of the Mini-Foliage dies from white card stock and lightly ink blend them on the edges.
- Using the Natural Granite background stamp and Grape Ape Hybrid Ink, stamp the second frame.
- Adhere your baby dino above the sentiment with liquid glue.
- Add foam tape to the back and attach it to the other frame.
- Glue your Mini-Foliage pieces behind the dino. I cut them down to different heights.
- Add the finished frame to the A2 card base with foam tape.
- I used the One Fine Day Enamel dots to the card base to add some interest and a bit of shine.
I hope you enjoy this card and all the Summer Release Inspiration from the LDRS Creative Design Team. As always, thanks for stopping by. If you want to see all the Summer Release 2022 you can find it HERE! Have a fabulous and creative day!