You're My Person
Posted on January 10 2022
Good Morning! Kathy here, I hope you had a Happy New Year and are ready to start the New Year with a card featuring the beautiful Perfect Petal Layering Dies. Are you ready to make a simply beautiful card? Well, let's get started.
- It's time for a simple background, use a gold paint pen to draw random circles on the smaller, stitched panel. You can also use a gold watercolor paint, your choice. Allow this to dry.
- Adhere the large stitched panel to your top folding card base.
- Adhere the panel with the gold circles on top with foam tape for dimension.
- Add your layered large flower to the scalloped edge panel. I used more foam tape to adhere this to the gold circle panel and then tucked the smaller flower behind with some liquid glue.
- Pop your sentiment up with some foam tape and add a few sequins or pearls for some bling.
That's it the card is finished! I hope you enjoyed this card made with beautiful LDRS Creative products. Make sure you head over to the LDRS Creative Shop to find all of these items. Thanks for stopping by! For more LDRS Creative projects head over to the Inspiration page. There are tons of beautiful cards by the design team! Happy New Year and keep crafting!